Sale has ended, but we’ll always have Alberta Kombucha in store!
12 x 355mL for $36. Order yours while they last!
Do you love Peach Iced Tea Kombucha?
Do you love supporting worthwhile charities?
Of course you said yes, and so today is your day!
We have limited quantities of the Special Edition, Freson Bros. Exclusive Peach Iced Tea Kombucha that we’re clearing out before the Cherry Kombucha arrives and for every case sold, $6 is donated to the Kids with Cancer Society.
If you’d like to be the proud owner of a full case, yes, that’s right, we did say a 12 x 355mL case of these delicious Peach Iced Tea Kombuchas before they’re all gone, not to return anytime this year, then simply complete the order form below and we’ll send them out to your closest Freson Bros. store for you to collect and pay for next week.
You read this correctly, if you want to claim some of the last Special Edition, Freson Bros. Exclusive Peach Iced Tea Kombuchas for yourself, before they’re all gone, you need to:-
1. Fill in your name, phone number & email address.
2. Choose how many cases (12 x 355mL) of these exclusive Peach Iced Tea Kombuchas you want.
3. Select your closest Freson Bros. store, where you want to pick up your stash of Peach Iced Tea Kombuchas.
4. Wait patiently for a friendly call from your local Freson Bros. store to let you know your exclusive Peach Iced Tea Kombuchas are available for payment & collection.
5. Go to your local Freson Bros. store and provide your order sheet for confirmation that you were the lucky person who was able to order your exclusive Peach Iced Tea Kombuchas before they were all gone (you don’t want anyone else to be walking away with your Kombuchas do you?).
6. Pay for your exclusive Peach Iced Tea Kombuchas (at the great value price of only $36 for 12 x 355mL, plus deposit & GST – with $6 of that going to Kids with Cancer Society), as normal through the checkout.
7. Enjoy your Special Edition, Freson Bros. Exclusive Peach Iced Tea Kombuchas (probably best not to drink them all at once, maybe share them or, even hoard them, whatever works best for you).
With each case purchased, $6 will be donated to the Kids with Cancer Society.