Easy Caramel Apples
You will need:
5 Granny Smith Apples (refrigerated)
312g unwrapped Kraft Caramels (roughly 50 caramels)
2 Tbsp heavy cream or water
1) Wash apples, then dry completely
2) Remove apple stem and insert wooden pop sticks into stem end of each apple.
3) Cover a large plate with parchment; spray with cooking spray.
4) Double boil caramels on high, adding cream (or water) in a large glass bowl. Stir until caramels are completely melted and the mixture is well blended when stirred.
5) Dip apples, 1 at a time, into caramel sauce, turning to evenly coat each apple. Let excess caramel drop back into the bowl.
6) Refrigerate 1 hour or until caramel is firm. Remove apples from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
(Note: Caramel apples can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving)