Top Sirloin Steak
Alberta Bison Top Sirloin Steak
- 3-4 tbsp Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- 2 tsp Herbed Butter (for serving)
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F
- Stovetop: Heat an oven-safe skillet over high heat.
- Melt the butter in the skillet then add rosemary & garlic. Remove from heat and let it cool for 1 minute.
- Return to the heat and add Alberta Beretta Bison Top Sirloin to the melted butter skillet. Grill for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the skillet to the pre-heated oven and cook until the internal temperature is between 145°F-155°F, depending on your preference. (Approx. 4-7 minutes)