Cucumber Apple Salad
Cucumber Apple Salad is a refreshing and light salad that combines the crispness of cucumbers with the sweetness of apples, creating a delightful blend of flavours and textures.
- 2 medium English Cucumbers about 2 ½ cups
- 4 Red Delicious Apples cored
- 2 tbsp Western Family Honey
- 1 tbsp Western Family Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice squeezed from a Lemon
- Start by chopping the apples and cucumber into small bite-size pieces. Leave or peel off the skin if you prefer. Transfer the chopped apples and cucumber to a bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and honey until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Gently stir everything together until the salad is coated in dressing.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 30 minutes for the flavours to meld.