- 4 pack Ciabatta Buns (sliced)
- 4 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tomatoes on the Vine (diced)
- 1/3 cup Western Family Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 4 tbsp Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Brush the sliced ciabatta buns with olive oil and toast until golden in the oven.
- Toss the diced tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese, and garlic in a bowl. Then, mix in balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Scoop the tomato mixture onto the toasted ciabatta buns, and serve!