One Pan Cheesy Taco Rice
One pan to feed them all. This one pan recipe is quick, easy, delicious and cleanup is quick as well.
- 1 lb Lean Ground Alberta Beef
- 1 35g packet Western Family Taco Seasoning
- 1 398mL can Western Family diced tomatoes
- 1 213mL can Western Family tomato sauce
- 2 cups Western Family beef broth
- 1 cup Western Family long grain white rice (uncooked)
- 2 cups Faith Farms cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef in a skillet on medium high heat and cook until beef is browned. Drain any grease from the skillet.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, taco seasoning, beef broth, and uncooked rice. Stir well, cover with a lid, and cook on medium low heat for about 15 – 20 minutes or until rice is cooked (stir about half way through).
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and let melt or put in the oven on broil.
Try serving Cheesy Taco Rice with Western Family Tortilla Chips and Western Family Salsa.
Leftovers Make a great Burrito filling!
Pick up an 8 pack of large Western Family flour wraps.