Banj's Ultimate Meat Lovers’ Frittata
This egg recipe is quick, easy, satisfying and will have you slicing into dinner quickly. You can change the flavour by using your favourite Banj's meats.
- 1 oven proof cast iron skillet
- 1 lb your favourite Banj's bacon
- 2 cups your favourite Banj's original deli meat
- 1 cup cooked cubed ham
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Cook the bacon and cut into smaller pieces.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in cast iron (or oven proof) skillet on medium-low heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Chop the meats and gently pour into egg mixture.
- Distribute shredded cheese evenly over the top of the frittata. Use the back of a spoon to gently press the ingredients into the egg mixture.
- Cook the frittata over medium heat until the eggs begin to set around the edges.
- Transfer the oven proof skillet into the preheated oven.
- Bake the frittata for 8 – 10 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Allow frittata to rest for a few minutes before serving.