Nacho Average Dinner
- 1 baking sheet
- 1 Frying Pan
- 1 bag Western Family Tortilla Chips
- 1 lb Lean Ground Alberta Beef
- 1 packet Western Family Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 block Faith Farms Marble Cheese
- 1 Avocado
- 250 mL water (1/2 cup)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread one bag of Western Family Tortilla Chips evenly on the sheet.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet/frying pan and drain off any fat. Add 1 packet of Western Family Taco seasoning along with 250mL (1/2 cup) of water. Stir to mix the seasoning and ground beef.
- Shred the cheese.
- Cut the avocado around the seed and separate to expose the pit. Remove the pit and discard. Peel and dice the avocado.
- Add the browned ground beef and shredded cheese over the top of the tortilla chips.
- Bake under oven broiler for 2 to 5 minutes until the cheese begins to bubble.
- Remove pan from the Oven and sprinkle with diced avocado. Let cool slightly before serving.
Try adding additional toppings such as Corn, Jalapeño, or diced Bell Peppers!