One Pan Alberta Chicken and Vegetable Bake
Easy preparation, easy clean up and a wonderful meal.
- 8-9 fresh Alberta Chicken Drumsticks marinated in store
- 3 medium red potatoes
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 lb mushrooms (227g)
- 60 mL Western Family Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- Cut the potatoes into even sizes so they cook thoroughly, about 1/2" square. Rinse potatoes and pat dry.
- Add potatoes, mushrooms, and bell peppers to a mixing bowl and add Salad Dressing. Mix and coat evenly.
- Spread vegetables evenly on a baking sheet. Place the marinated chicken drumsticks evenly between the vegetables.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 205°C/400°F, uncovered (50–60 minutes, longer if necessary). Turn drumsticks over at 25–30 minutes. Check temperature of chicken at 45 minutes. Safe temperature for chicken is 74°C/165°F.
Remember you can get your meat Sauced or Seasoned for Free in store.