Slow Cooker Alberta Pork Sliders
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 4 Alberta Pork Steaks
- 1 bottle Western Family BBQ Sauce
- 2 medium onions
- 12 Mother Dough Bread Co. Tray Buns
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rub salt and pepper on both sides of each pork steak.
- Using a knife, cut a small slit or two in each steak.
- Pour a dab of BBQ sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place a steak in the slow cooker and baste with a dab of BBQ sauce.
- Repeat the process and place another steak in the slow cooker, making sure each steak is covered with sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until steaks are done. The internal temperature should be 145ºF.
- Flake the cooked pork steaks with a fork and mix with the sauce in the slow cooker.
- Serve with sautéed onions on fresh Mother Dough Bread Co. Tray Buns.