Quick Alberta Beef Stir Fry
This stir-fry recipe features a simple sauce and is loaded with beef and vegetables.
- 1 lb Alberta Beef Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat vegetable oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove beef aside and add broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, green onion, and garlic to the center of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
- Add beef back into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.