- 1 lb Alberta Beef Lean Ground Hamburger
- 1 tbsp Western Family Onion Powder
- 2 cans Western Family Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Western Family Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 1 can Western Family Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Western Family Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Western Family Chili Powder
- 1 Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1.5 cups Water
- Bag of Western Family Yellow Corn Round Tortilla Chips
- Place Alberta Beef Lean Ground Hamburger in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until the meat is browned. Drain excess fat then add Western Family Onion Powder and stir until combined.
- Stir in tomato sauce, kidney beans, bell peppers, stewed tomatoes with juice, and water. Season with chili powder, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 30 minutes. Serve with Western Family Tortilla Chips!